Carpy's farewell (for now) speech

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Carpy's farewell (for now) speech

Red, your back :D <br /><br />"jealousy"...easy trigger ;) You want to talk about jealousy, I sat in treestand last night. What did you do? Prepare a gerbil???

Carphunter

Commander

You sat in a treestand last night, and you didn't shoot nuthin? Must be slippin.<br /><br />.......and let me tell ya, the only Gerbil I be preparin, is the one you can shoot outta your little treestand, ...............considering the size of the deer i've seen you shoot, this would be a trophy. :eek: <br />I'll tape two pencils to his head to resemble those large "spikes" that your so fond of. :D <br /><br />Now, you know tylerin ain't gonna appreciate me dressin up his date like a little spike buck. ;) <br /><br />......and one more time, "Jealousy", will be your emotion when I e-mail the photos of my season. :p

Carphunter

Commander

oh, I almost forgot,..........."slap, slap.......squeak, squeak"<br /><br />......The sound of Tylerin "slappin" the Gerbil. :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Yup, sat in treestand every night since last wednesday. Unlike you, with the bone-crushing broadheads, I pick my shots. I have passed on two does and one bear so far...it's a long season, desperation hasn't set in yet :p