Carpy's farewell (for now) speech

Carphunter

Commander
Well guys, (sorry LF and Bassy), and gals, I will be taking an unfortunate leave of absence from this site. Due to some shifting priorities here at my job, I will be doing much less computer work, which translates into much less time here.<br /><br />Doesn't mean i'm leaving forever, (sorry to disappoint those who don't care for my posts), it just means that 'ol Carpy won't be around much.<br /><br />This has to do with my job, and not any comments made toward me here.<br /><br />I'm gonna miss visiting this site everyday. I have really enjoyed my time here.<br /><br />You are all a great bunch of folks.<br /><br />Take care. :)

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Carpy's farewell (for now) speech

:( <br /><br />Hey man, if you pop a big one this fall be sure to drop me an email with the photos. Talk to you soon Bud...<br /><br />Oh yeah, and good luck in the new position :p

LubeDude

Admiral

So just where are we suppose to get our Carp fishing info now??? :confused: :eek: :p

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

what a long, strange trip it's been... ;) <br />best of luck,<br />M.Y.

ndemge

Commander

Carp..... no computer at home?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

We'll keep a light in the window for ya, Carpy.<br /><br />Y'all come when you can. :)

LadyFish

Admiral

:( Awwwww Sweet Carpy. I will miss your daily presence, but most of all your great sense of humor.<br /><br />Pop in when you can and remind us not to take life to seriously. :)

Carphunter

Commander

Thanks y'all, kinda nice to know I just might be missed a little,.............even by JB. :D (I'm just kiddin).<br /><br />Not really a new position GG, just some, lets say, "different" job duties. It is definetly a plus, as I do not really care to sit behind a computer screen all day. <br /><br />ndemge, yes, I have a computer at home, but I am usually so busy, that it never gets turned on...................Well, I take that back, I believe I turned it on in October of 2003, but i'm not sure. :p <br /><br />Mellow, let me say, I know you are, but what am I? :p <br /><br />LF, no no now, your the one who is sweeeeeeet! ;) <br /><br />Let me clarify, I am not dying, or moving to Canada, or becoming an Astronaut, or becoming a Democrat, or leaving for good, .............I just won't be around nearly as much.<br /><br />Thanks for the well wishes though.<br /><br />.....and thanks for leavin the light on for me JB, 'cause I sure get lost pretty easy. ;) <br /><br />Have a good weekend. :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Glad to hear it's positive for you. Try to drop-in from time-to-time if you can.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

10.gif

gonfishn

Commander

Same here Carpy..You added humor and flavor to sometimes a boring day..Hope to see ya around later..Good luck on the new hat you will be wearing..

Link

Rear Admiral

Carpy, don't know you personally, but sure have enjoyed your quick witted humor! Turn the computer on at HOME! :)

tylerin

Commander

"Carpenter that hunts" I'll say this once!!!! I'll miss you ;) and you left w/out saying goodbye to me :p

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

You've definitely spicened things up around here. You'll sure be missed. Good luck and check in and say hi some time.<br />Bassy

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Carpy, I promise I won't say anything bad about you while your gone! Its more fun when you can have a chance to defend yourself! Hang in there and hope to hear from you soon.....

gaugeguy

Captain

WANTED: New red-haired stepchild to poke fun at, give grief to, make fun of and swap stories with. Must have sense of humor, quick witted, and be able to give as much as you take. Does not have to be a Cardinals fan, but experience in head/face painting, wearing high heels, and being friendly with gerbils would be a plus. Will train the right candidate in the redneck arts...<br /><br />Apply Within

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

I think woodrat is jockeying for the position. :D

Carphunter

Commander

Hey, dang it, I said I ain't leavin, just not here as much! <br /><br />..........and you know nobody can replace me. :p <br /><br />GG your jealousy of me comes through on every post. :D

tylerin

Commander

Click click click squeek squeek squeek :D I thought I heard you running by :p