FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have been looking at carb kits for this outboard, and as I am new to this, do I need to order three carb kits to rebuild each bowl or does one kit cover all three bowls of this carb.
If you decide to go with Sierra kits, the part numbers are 18-7222 which includes the float, and 18-7042 for the kit without the float. If you decide to use the sierra kits I'd recommend not to use the brass float pivot pin as it is knurled on one end and can be a pain as well as bugger up the casting when you install it. Hope this helps.