FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Things get pretty hectic when I have a couple interesting games going on at the same time, right now the only other game is Russia versus Japan, not interesting at all, I think the last high school team I coached could beat Japans Olympic team..
I don't know BP but it looks to me like the staff went with a offense that is very responsible defensively today, while Subban does a fine job there it is not his strength
I guess I would have to agree....PK can really be amazing but he can also be a big liability at times....not exactly consistent....maybe he should play for Vancouver..LOL
Nice timing though, Fins start to change the momentum and the period ends
1-1 game, kind of a boring period, Fins were on defense most of the period but it didn't look to me like Canada really pressed the Fins, but just like any team at this level if you play with a snake long enough eventually you are going to get bit..