FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
If you are talking about the Rhino liner type of paint, I'm sure you can if you can prep it properly. You'd probably have to use a liquid "Deglosser" to scuff the surface for a good mechanical bond, and you would probably want to add a flex agent to the paint so it resists chipping.
Are you considering using it in your hull, but want to paint it instead of being stuck with a limited number of colors?
Just to revisit this again. I have never used the truck bed liner before. I have some leftover white primer and would like to mix it with the $40 truck bed liner at walmart to make a gray. I take it I would be mixing a oil base with a latex and those do not mix well. Another Idea would be to mix the truck bed liner with a small rustex white for a gray and they would both be oil based and should work. Any feedback on this one?