Calling LINK

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Calling LINK

QUOTE:<br />"Is this getting romantic?" :confused: <br /><br />WOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOO ;)

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Did ya break in that new grill yet Link?

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> Did ya break in that new grill yet Link?
Thanks for reminding me. I need to clean and re-oil it today. So yes we have twice. Whole new (to me) way of cooking complete meals. Darn thing didnt look that big in the store LOL<br />With so many options its learning to BBQ all over.<br />Thanks for asking

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

She's a sweat grill.Ya have to let me know how you like to "season it"I personally keep an old one gallon jug of veg.oil,that I put bacon grease,a little left over turkey peanut oil and any other grease I have left over.I scape it down lightly after each use and take a brush and coat the **** out of it. :)

Link

Rear Admiral

Fixin <br />
Ya have to let me know how you like to "season it"
Hey Im up for advice on that one. It came coated a bit, and I already had some olive oil spray so that is all Ive used so far.<br />However I did let Mrs.Link know that cleaning was going to done by me alone. Had a 14" deep cast iron skillet and she always used to try and help out by cleaning it every month or so.. arrrrrg :eek: I just gave after about ten years and gave it away.