FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
If you heard loud noises just before cut out..it was probably herself yanking him off puter so she could use it..or mabe she heard about his Cabelas trip..then there is no hope...
LOL I hate to disappoint but I was the perfect gentleman. Seems she wanted to to know about the old car out back of her place. Like the gentleman I am I offered to hook it up to my truck and pull it out of there so she could put her car there. Only thing is when Jay up the road sees me pulling his car around he might be a bit upset Looks like the old lady that let him keep it there forgot to mention it when she sold the place