Callin Ladyfish

KennyKenCan

Commander
Re: Callin Ladyfish

Awwwwwww,<br /><br />Poor LadyFish! <br /><br />But, I bet you gave 'em hell in the process.<br /><br />I guess now you can get back to doing the things you enjoy most, like fishing, and busting everyones chop's here at iboats.LoL<br /><br />Don't fret it LF, you'll get 'em next time!<br /><br />Vote LadyFish for Mayor in '05!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Well, sorry you didn't win, LF. :( <br /><br />But their loss is our gain. If you'd won we wouldn't hear from you nearly as often. :)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Galveston's loss, LF! You're still OUR candidate of choice!<br />Go get 'em next time!

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

Sorry for the loss LF, But you have the right attitude. Keep trying, See if there are any boards with spaces available where you could sit and still be in the public eye.<br /><br />The most powerful ones that come to mind where I live are the Planning and Zoning boards.<br /><br />Go give them Hell.

Carphunter

Commander

Maybe she's too busy making acceptance speeches.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.I just wanted to say what joew94th said. :p <br /><br />Sorry to hear Ladyfish. No new jokes from me. ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

I hereby nominate LF to the Iboats fishing council,<br />all those in favor?<br /> ;)

Carphunter

Commander

jg said;<br />I second MY proposal
She's already married! :p <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.pssst, if things don't work out........awwww, forget it. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Geez y'all.
3.gif

ehenry

Commander

I said it once I'll say it again<br /><br />L A D Y F I S H for P R E S I D E N T ! ! ! !

LadyFish

Admiral

I would be perfectly happy just getting my LadyFish SIG PIC back. :(

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

LF,<br /><br />since you weren't succusful in your bid for public office this go-round, you should really be out on the boat in the bay washing away the sorrow of not winning :D <br /><br />plus, it's nice outside right now!

LadyFish

Admiral

Actually nursing a sunburn today from doing a little pity party fishing. :cool: