FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
hi everyone , I was going to put the big cover on the boat for the winter and I cant remember if I left the cabin door opened for the winter or closed . any help ? thanks .
I don't winterize where I live in SoCal but I have become a believer, and use year-round, a Damprid type product in the main cabin area and have been amazed at how much natural moisture there is in the air that without air flow could lead to issues......
Yeah, damp rid is a good idea and leave the doors open. All your hatches and access panels should be as well. Like already said, air flow is your friend.
Depends where you live. (chatham/kent=Ontario?
Condensation is your enemy, what kind of appostry (sp) do you have?
Do you/can you remove all seat cushions, pillows ETC.
Headliners and carpet will mildew if damp in warm weather.
There is a hatch in my cockpit for the birth down below. Since it is in the cockpit it is protected by the boat cover. I leave that hatch open when the boat is not in use. It has a screen on it so critters can't easiley get in.