Bumperstickers (showing what side you are on)

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bumperstickers (showing what side you are on)

I just saw one that said " You do not look rich or stupid! Why are you voting for Bush?"

11 footer

Lieutenant

I saw one with a tree that was loseing its leaves that said "defoniate(sp)" Bush.<br /><br />We are not bumper sticker people, no political stickers on any of our cars. We got a bunch of <br />"Bush '04" stickers, one went on the back of the pickup truck trailer and two on each side of JB's old boat trailer....it still has the TX plate for 30days so it was only right ;)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Cool Brian,<br />You Da Man!!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

AK Chappy---You've got mail!<br />
12_1_200.gif

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

You are the man!!!<br />I replied with address information.<br /><br />I greatly appreciate it.<br />I will post a pic with it on the truck when it arrives.<br /><br />Chappy

BrianFD

In the mail tomorrow!

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Brian,<br />Received the package today. Thank you so much!<br /><br />Here is the pic I promised.<br />I will put a link. It is 289K and don't want to slow anyone down.<br /> My Truck <br /><br />Let me know what I can hook you up with.<br /><br />AK Chappy

BrianFD

Wow! That was faster than I can send mail across town!<br />After today, we're 1-0, handing U of Cincinnati a loss, 27-6. Next week, OSU faces the 2003 MAC conference champions, Marshall. Pretty tough pre-conference schedule, if you ask me, seeing as they travel to N.C. State after that.<br />Justin Zwick looked fair for 3 quarters, but I thought Troy Smith was the better quarterback this go-round. Lydell Ross rushed for 141 yds. with the offense gaining 462 total yards. Good receptions from TE Ryan Hamby and a td reception from Smith to Santonio Holmes. A balanced attack and a defense which held Cincy to a mere 238 total yards were the keys to victory.<br />And that's the wrapup from Buckeye Central East for tonight, folks!

Stumpknocker

Carpetbaggers selling Hurricane Charley t-shirts last week at I4 and 27. I designed one myself that will read.... "The hell with Charley and Francis!!! I survived Walmart and Home Depot!"<br />Nice bumper sticker as well.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

:( I only get to listen to them over the internet and do the GameTracker thing.<br /><br />I rarely get to WATCH the Bucks up here. I did get to watch and root for Miami (OH) though. ;) <br /><br />AK Chappy