Bumperstickers (showing what side you are on)

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class
Good afternoon.<br /><br />I have seen countless threads and newsgroup forums on Bush, Kerry, and the whole upcoming elections. It is getting to be insane! Double standards, hypocrisy, dirty dealings, etc... Where does it end?<br /><br />Anyway, I wanted to let you know (in a roundabout way) exactly where I stand. All you have to do is look at the back window of my Chevy Silverado pickup:<br /><br />Left side: Clear vinyl decal on bottom saying "U.S. Coast Guard Retired"<br />Middle (sliding window): Clear "PSE Archery" decal<br />Right side: "Bush/Cheney '04" bumpersticker<br />Far right corner: NRA decal<br /><br />...Guess this proves I absolutely WILL NOT be voting for ol' FLIP-FLOP (aka Ketchup boy)! :mad: <br /><br />BTW, What bumperstickers do you have?<br /><br />Butch A.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Bumperstickers (showing what side you are on)

none.... That way there's no reason for anyone to aim.... ;)

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Mine says, "My two favorite teams are Ohio State, and whoever plays Michigan"<br />
5v.gif
20_1_41.gif

wvit100

Chief Petty Officer

Mine says "I can't afford to vote republican"

NOSLEEP

Commander

"Eat Me" <br />Your in cattle country

wvit100

Chief Petty Officer

The one on the back of my boat says - "Grow your own dope, plant a republican"

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

"Re-Elect Rod Shoap for Sheriff"<br />"Body Pirecing saved my life"<br />"Fear Not", (ISAIAH 41:10)<br />"Aint Skeered"<br />And the newest is, "Veterens are not FONDA KERRY!"<br />

RatFish

Chief Petty Officer

"Women Want Me"<br />"Fish Fear Me"

Link

Rear Admiral

Support Our Troops on all vehicles<br /><br />12Footer if "Veterans are not FONDA KERRY!"<br />is a real sticker, where can I get one??<br /><br />I'm not a sticker type person but this year I'm taking the gloves off if you will.<br /><br />Yup I already know the van is going to get keyed and other things will happen but it's worth it IMHO <br /><br />I'm just tired of the attitude in the Seattle area that free speech is ok unless you’re for Bush!<br /><br />This has been a hot topic on talk radio this last week. Yards and cars, and houses being trashed because of signs or stickers for Bush.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I found it at the Edison Mall, in a store called "Spencers". They sell party-joke stuff, stickers (of course), and off center 'joke/gifts'.<br />It is real. I think the store is a national chain, but dunno for sure.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Back of my service van "McDonalds, I'm Lovin it" :mad: That dang sticker might as well be a friggin target on my backside.. I wonder what next years slogan will be.<br /><br />I'm not allowed to put any stickers of my own on it. Just their friggin target arches. Meanwhile, I'll just keep driving down that muddy/dusty road to hide it.. :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

BrianFD,<br />I really, really, really want one of those bumper stickers!!!<br />Send me an e-mail at kcchappy AT gci.net<br />Please label it "Bumper Sticker"<br />Let me know the price of the sticker and I will send you my address, the coin for the sticker, the price of shipping/stamp, and a couple extra for a tip.<br /><br />AK Chappy<br /><br />Go Bucks!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It's lonely at the top,<br />but you eat better.

mikecjn

Petty Officer 1st Class

#20 Tony Stewart-Home Depot <br />Saco Bay Tackle Company

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Over the exhaust pipe, "If it's too loud, You're too old" :D <br />Bottom left of window, "Koni Improved"<br />Top right of window "BUGGA!"<br /><br />Chris..........

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

AK, I've had it so long I can't remember where I got it... hmm (thinking out-loud).<br />As the season starts next Sat., I'll be perusin' the OSU regalia stores. I'll keep you in mind! And as a bonus, if I find you one, I'll get your address and mail it to ya free of charge, from one Buckeye fan to another!<br />GO BUCKS!!

rolmops

Vice Admiral

I had about 50 stickers on my old van.Whenever a new rusthole appeared,a new sticker would go on.It was a very mixed political message,but it kept the van from falling apart.

PW2

Commander

We Need Trees<br />Not Bushes