Bumper sticker

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Bumper sticker

Not to sidetrack the topic but why do the morons driving 50 in the left lane of a divided 4 lane highway always seem to be sporting a Gore or Kerry bumper sticker? I even saw a POS Volvo cruising at about 45 sporting a Carter sticker the other day. <br /><br />Memo to Dems: Get ur a** in the slow lane. Save the planet from 12 foot to the right. You can still vote commie if you want.

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: Bumper sticker

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> Not to sidetrack the topic but why do the morons driving 50 in the left lane of a divided 4 lane highway always seem to be sporting a Gore or Kerry bumper sticker? I even saw a POS Volvo cruising at about 45 sporting a Carter sticker the other day. <br /><br />Memo to Dems: Get ur a** in the slow lane. Save the planet from 12 foot to the right. You can still vote commie if you want.
Most I see driving like that, have a weathered Reagan sticker, course I live in a predominately Rep area.<br /><br />I have 6 vehicles and the only sticker I allow is a University of Tennessee sticker in the bottom/center of the rear window. It helps line up the mirror. However, my dad went to school there, I went to school there, and both my kids went to school there; so there's somewhat of an affiliation.<br /><br />Other than that, no stickers. All these vehicles are placarded with logos and ads for the respective manufacturer. My Ranger, for example, has the word Ford, Ranger, or XLT (or all three) on every side. That's enough free advertising that I need to provide.<br /><br />My son did show up from school one day with a W sticker on the bumper of the car he drives, just to **** me off.