Bumper sticker

Realgun

Commander
Re: Bumper sticker

So if the Kerry sticker is still there do we still call them losers ? :)

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> So if the Kerry sticker is still there do we still call them losers ? :)
Only if that's the sole means of feeling good about yourself.

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

And your poll has one glaring deficiency, it does not allow for no bumper sticker. You assume that we had/have a bumper sticker. That we had to arrogantly attempt to force our opinions upon others. I for one do not put bumper stickers on my car. And I feel pity for those who still have the “W” on their cars. It must mean that they need something to make themselves feel good about. It’s not like he’s done anything to benefit this country or its people. But he did win the presidency, they are “winners”. It’s just the whole country that is now losers. I mean look at it. Record deficits, budget shortfalls everywhere you look, except in baby bush’s pet project. He is playing army men in two different theatres and there is no end in sight in Iraq. He will bankrupt this country if he is allowed to continue unchecked.<br /><br />And all of your card carrying red party members who can't accept the truth, go ahead and assail me. It will be humorous.

Link

Rear Admiral

For the most part I HATE putting bumper stickers on my vehicles. This was so heated I just did it anyway and the day after took it off<br />I will be putting some iboat stickers on though. Thats one I can live with! All four the boat and the boat trailer :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br /> It must mean that they need something to make themselves feel good about.
I think this goes for more than just bumper stickers related to politics. I know lots of people who are such big sports fans that they get some sort of false pride by being a fan of a particular school, and in most cases, they didn't go there.<br /><br />I'm one of them. I have a license plate with an Alabama Crimson Tide emblem on it. My dad follows them and we enjoy watching games together and rooting for them. That is where we draw the line. If they go 0-12, I'm still a pretty decent person. If they go 12-0, I'm still a pretty decent person. Some take it simply too far.<br /><br />Basically, what I'm saying is that my license plate, rear window stickers, etc. don't define who I am.

sangerwaker

Commander

I refuse to put ANY bumper stickers on my vehicles. They can be a major pain in the arse to remove. I do have the "Support the Troops" magnet thingys on both of our vehicles, but that's it.

rwise

Captain

I do not put any stickers that are not required by the state on my cars/trucks/boats. Like has been stated here allready they leave a mess, and look bad after a few weeks/months, and don't clean off well!

JGREGORY

Lieutenant

No sticker never have, never will. Will not fund any political org. They're all crooks anyway. They all take your money and funnel it down some rat hole pet project of theirs. <br /><br />Sorry. don't mean to rant or hijack your thread. :eek: :eek: :eek:

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I have two.. They read as follows...<br /><br />#1. Either way, WE'RE SCREWED<br /> vote for the Love Doctors<br /> (local radio talk show)<br /><br />#2. I boat and I vote.

one more cast

Captain

I have on my back window....<br />An iboats sticker<br />A Quality Deer Management sticker<br />A Harley decal that I should remove because I sold my last Harley 4 years ago. and<br />A terrorist hunting permit.<br /> I also have a support our troops and a pray for our troops magnet.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Same, I even tape on the "my kid is student of the month" stuff so I can easily remove it after I have done my parental duty . . .

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

The only one I will ever have on my car is...<br /><br />"Gas, grass, or ***...nobody rides for free"<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

KaGee

Admiral

Anbody running around with either Bush or Kerry stickers still on their car might be loser! :p <br /><br />Hey Rinker... cute kid! But the avitar is way too big!

SoulWinner

Commander

Originally posted by David L. Moore:<br /> And your poll has one glaring deficiency, it does not allow for no bumper sticker. You assume that we had/have a bumper sticker. That we had to arrogantly attempt to force our opinions upon others.
Sour Grapes maybe? :rolleyes:

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

no stickers on car and on the truck, just the honor roll stickers for the kids.

notinbig

Petty Officer 1st Class

No stickers, just a magnet for our troops and one for breast cancer awareness. I lost my grandmother and great grandmother to it.<br /><br />GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!

Realgun

Commander

And your poll has one glaring deficiency, it does not allow for no bumper sticker.
I know I know! I forgot that and I for 1 don't like stickers either. And I did not have 1. But I think its stupid personally, to contiue to leave the Kerry or Bush sticker on your vehicle.