BUMMER!.......EMBARASSING!.....Update.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: BUMMER!.......EMBARASSING!.....Update.

LES!!!!! YOU OLD............DARLIN' YOU!!!! Good to hear your voice agin'! <br /><br />No doubt I had to get it goin' agin'. The weekend coming up and everyone talking tubing and being out on the mighty Ohio River. Just don't git any better than being out with the kids and trying to blow them off the tube..... :D :D Always the same come back...."Just wait till next time Pap!". That's from the grandkids. The offspring say...."You never did like me!"......Welll..what can you say to kids that were found along the road flopping around in burlap bags........ :D :D

D

DJ

OBJ,<br /><br />OK, we're getiing to bottom of this.<br /><br />
.....seems the auto hemulator failed due to the wag lever being outta' sycn with the farber threads. Man, I HATE when that happens. Not all OBJ's fault. Either "aliens or gremlins" must have ben at work there.<br />
I drained the container of refined prehistoric reptilian matter which had become contaminated with similar parts of hydrogen and oxygen. Carberation was also relieved of said unwanted matter.
I would have expected nothing less of someone with "superior diagnostic capabilities"-read; Super Hero.<br /><br />Actually this whole thing could have been avoided. Allowing a "somewhat close" family member to invade your personal property is taboo, as we all know. You may have got what you deserved. Such "calamities" happening to an owner is still held within strict secret. <br /><br />This incident will be judged-later. You will be judged by the "tribunal" (TBD) at a later date. Your service records will be the subject of a "subpoena".<br /><br />I will PRAY for you. That court is TOUGH. ;) :D :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Uhhhhhhh......OK DJ.........I'll fes up to anything I got comin'. Hope I cetch the tribe in a good mood. I'll probably plead no context. Just a question old friend..... what the hell is "superior diaplastic carpltunnel"??????

crab bait

Captain

Welll..what can you say to kids that were found along the road flopping around in burlap bags........ :D :D [/QB][/quote]<br /><br /><br />well, you coulda gave 'um back to the coyotes..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> Always carry and extra length of twine to tie to the windshield wipers when the motor quits while it is raining.
I had to use twine for my throttle in my car, through the hood, with my hand out the window pulling on the twine. The gas pedal link broke. Talk about getting weird looks!<br /><br />Ken