Bridge (Test Pic)

Fishbusters

Ensign
Re: Bridge (Test Pic)

Sailsail watch it man if Derwood is giving you advice you might want to take it. I hear he ticked off someone and has had to resort to only catching bait never agian to be able to catch a real fish.

sailsail

Recruit

?? last time I used the search function, I I searched for sail and his name apeared 320 times! I'm still confused? :confused:

ebbtide176

Commander

lol - i think you all have a loose nut between tha keyboard and your seats :D <br /><br />ESpecially instigaderwood. hehehe

GarageGuy42

Seaman

Hey Guys, I know this bridge.<br />There is fish around if you have a 30 footer to keep from getting swamped. And even that can get scary at times. And that is one of the calmer parts of the lake. The place can be a real drag on a busy weekend. The best time to be on the water is midnight on a wednesday. Then you have to keep your eyes open for when the bars let out. Saw a 28' Baja 40 feet up a 45 deg.tree covered bank 2 yrs. ago. Took down a few 4-6 trees and a big rock. Another 25yards to the right and he would have hit his own dock. Apparently it was his birthday and it was a blind run home at 2am. The salvage company had to float it out on a big tube that wrapped around the boat. The entire bottom was gone. Didn't hurt the outdrive much because they drove it to the ramp.

gonfishn

Commander

Hey Derwood<br /> <br /> Please take the hex off. My boat is D>O>A> and i'm fishing from the bank now. Next Bluegill I catch will be thrown your way. Plus you and I have the same last name. Thank God, I hope we aren't related.

gonfishn

Commander

Hear that their is fish. Thank you ,now Derwood can relax .

495v

Chief Petty Officer

Jumbo leaches get expensive when your slaying the Eye's; HINT, HINT.<br />Moosehead sounds good! I like the way Derwood thinks!!!!!

D

DJ

Cheers for Derwood.<br /><br />Since Sail is buying, it will be Fat Tire please.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

HHMMMMMMMM....A curse remover....as you are well aware of the curse cast upon me a spell of hex-be-gone will be a tough one....let me see. :confused: <br /><br /> THE LOST MARINERS PLEA<br /><br /> Last suns ray and first moons light, lift from them this rednecks plight.<br /><br /> Their boats must sail and their spirits fly free, cast this spell off them towards me.<br /><br /> I suffer the plight of the mariner lost, no reason for them to pay the cost, it's me you want, make this a final decree, let all the innocent fisherman be.<br /><br /> They've done their part, with no ill will, burnt their cups of scale and line refills.<br /><br /> All precautions taken, no sweat unspent, all they wish is their poles be bent, for a day or a night, just one last great fight, please dear FISH GODS, keep their lines tight.<br /><br /> Gonefishen's boat has sat too long without the sound of the reel drags song, so please let it sail, winds at his back, keep this ghost ship far from his masts.<br /><br /> The albatross of luck to follow they need, out to sea with all of gods speed, drop this curse, bad luck must pass, why not spend all your time chasen my a$$.<br /><br />...................................................<br /><br /> Well there ya go Gonefishen, thats all i got. there after me anyway. yall should'nt have to endure my bad luck so with self sacrifice i asked the fish gods to spare their wrath. They are my problem now.<br /><br /> farwell all ye fisherman. now my boat is sure to go down. :( <br /><br />doomedwood :eek:

Ross J

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey Derwood,<br />over here in Gods own there's a God called Tangaroa who looks after all the folk at sea. <br />To appease him and be certain of a successful trip one casts some token of gift from the stern of their vessel as one leaves the shore/wharf/harbour etc.<br />I usually cast a small portion of my lunch overboard. I don't know if it works or not but local customs must..........<br />Ross

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Hey there Ross,<br /><br />They are so pissed at me even if i threw over the boat motor and took the leftover gas and set the jon on fire, they would still kill all my bait and twist endless knots in my fishen line.<br /><br />Last weekend my brother-in-law was supposed to take me out in his new boat to a shipwreck for some grouper and red snapper......fat chance!<br /><br />It ran great the night before when we went to the island to watch the fireworks.<br /><br />the next day when we set out for the wreck it ran great. We had to go back after 5 miles because we forgot to get ice in the cooler.<br /><br />It ran great all the way back in and for 3 miles back out.......THEN she started to run like crap.<br /><br />Now tell me, if you owend a boat that had a chevy 350 motor, when it ran like crap (out at sea...or anyplace elese for that matter) would you reach in and turn the distributer to adjust the timming with no mark to tell you where it was before you did it?<br /><br />My brother-in-law did......stupid.<br /><br />I did'nt have a chance to say "don't do that!"<br /><br />Needless to say he then killed the battrey trieing to get it back to where it was....imagen that...he could'nt get it to run....well who wudda thunk it!<br /><br />We sat out there for 3 hours waiting for sea tow....busy weekend....must-a-been a sea full of brother-in-laws on the 4th.<br /><br />Thats not all.....when we got back i told him i was headed for the skyway bridge, since i was down there, to do some fishen before i went home.<br /><br />He then asks his kids if they want to go with me....WHAT....I never said that.<br /><br />I ended up takeing 6 kids to the skyway......only 2 were his.....and 4 of them had never fished a day in their life.<br /><br />On top of that he only sent 4 poles with them (i found that out when i got there)<br /><br />Lets see.....me + 6 kids...thats seven.<br /><br />4 poles + my 2...HEY...thats only 6! :eek: <br /><br />I did'nt even get to fish there...$%@^&&$^^$$#@!<br /><br />Before i got them back (or regained my sanity...witchever comes first) one of them broke my brand new, 7 1/2 ft, cork handled, titanium eyed, graphite,(DID I MENTION IT WAS NEW!) spinning rod. :mad: :mad: #%#&#&*&^^^&@@!<br /><br />It just renforces the old saying "you can choose your freinds, but you can't choose you relitives!"<br /><br />Cursedwood. :eek:

WaterHog

Cadet

Hey is that one of those new fangled all-wheel drive Boat/RV things. Looks like my old Motor home. Hang tires on all four cornors and I bet you could get it in the Enquirer

gonfishn

Commander

Poor Derwood<br /><br /> I think when they came up with Murphys Law they had him in Mind. Can you imagine what it would be like to go on a Fishing trip with him. I'd bring every Crucifix I could find,plus a suit of armor. We would be laughing so hard fishing would be second, well not really.<br /><br /> Can anyone out their help this unfortunate soul?????????

Fishbusters

Ensign

I tried and it seemed to have worked then he called them back down on himself see the post as an attempt to cure someone else. Derwood the grasshopper needs to understand he does not have the energy or strength to carry the weight of others on his shoulders. I am going to go meditate and clear my mind because I am about to try to go face the engine gods agian. The fishing gods are my allies except for the broken leader on the big fish last night I had fun catfishing with my cousin's stepson in the rain. I will try to interceed once agian for Derwood but I think he has doomed himself to a life of golf or bowling.

gonfishn

Commander

Hey Peterbuster<br /> Be nice on the bowling part. If my health holds up I'm going to try the Senior PBA Tour next year. Lets see, bowling and fishing At the same stop shore sounds good to me. Never have golfed though.

gonfishn

Commander

So sorry Peterfishbuster in not saying your name right. I'm not getting any points with the master am I.

Fishbusters

Ensign

LOL it does not matter and I actually have bowled a few times in my life. Golf now that is another matter.

derwood

Chief Petty Officer

Bowling i can handle, but golf....ouch :eek: <br /><br />I was cursed...not exiled. ;) <br /><br />Peter....I need all the help i can get. :cool: <br /><br />Mabey your right...too much, too fast....ohhhh the strain. :eek: <br /><br />Doomedwood