Breaking News

Wimperdink

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Breaking News

lol just be glad its not the daddy or mommy planes cause then you'd be in real trouble :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by RPJS:<br /> OH SH!T, it's been nice knowing you all, but it looks like I've had it. Those 300 baby planes are going to destroy England. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Hmm... the interesting thing tho RPJS is that she said it was going to happen in the 90's... <br /><br />So, my question for you is....... are you a ghost or not? :D <br /><br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner

I was listening to another loon today claiming that The Twin Towers were brought down by Nelson Rockefeller with a bunch of bombs. How do these people actually allow themselves to believe this stuff? The guy I was listening to was articulate and sounded reasonably intelligent. Un-flippin'-believable.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

I tend to agree with her. The planes are coming!<br /><br />Wear foil on your heads and carry umbrellas and you'll be spared and can keep the secret to yourself.

Homerr

Commander

WOW... Did someone swallow the bong-water or what?<br /><br /><br /> :) <br /><br />H.