Breaking News

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Breaking News

Convince North Korea that Iran has been paying us to harass them. Advise them that Iran would make an excellant test facility. This could solve future threats from Iran and give North Korea a place to show their stuff.<br /><br />Bob

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> Send in the French. :D
What did North Korea do to deserve that?<br /><br />I think North Korea should be given a choice between the French and being nuked.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Tinkerer:<br />
What did North Korea do to deserve that?<br /><br />I think North Korea should be given a choice between the French and being nuked.
Wasnt going to reply to this but given the humor!<br />I think they would choose the Nuke! ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

At least 13 killed in car bombing northeast of Baghdad -<br />A car bomb exploded outside a Shiite mosque northeast of Baghdad Friday, killing 13 and wounding more than 40.

Rudderman

Petty Officer 1st Class

The North Koreans may be goofy but ya gonna tell me GWB isn't? :p This is the guy who, after coming back from a trip to several European countries, said "Europe, what a great country". He cracks me up every time he opens his mouth :D :rolleyes:

KaGee

Admiral

Wait until about an hour before we bomb though. I like French Toast! :D

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Can I get a BOMB THEM from anyone :p
How about NUKE THEM? Let them realize what they are "building" :D <br /><br />I'm Kidding.<br /><br />Sean