Breaking News(Ford)

ZmOz

Captain
Re: Breaking News(Ford)

Originally posted by Ryan T.:<br /> what years was the recall on?<br /><br />I like my ford :p , but the cruise controll doesn't work, no fire, I bought it that way, will they fix it?<br /><br />Mines a '96
They said on the news a few minutes ago it includes Broncos back to '94. ;)

Homerr

Commander

I have am '01 Ranger... They haven't recalled them yet... Wonder why?<br /><br />H.

Realgun

Commander

Homer your switch is different as far as I know.<br /><br />The Switch is in a hole that can have a brake fluid leak. When it leaks the Switch still has a 12V source even though the ignition is off. This was an engineer that did this not the guys putting it together!<br /><br />Easy way to see if there is a problem is to pull the switch and look to see if the seal has leaked.<br /><br />If there is fluid leave the switch out and cover the contacts with tape!<br /><br />My 2001 Super Crew was fine. They replaced the switch for me when I had it in the shop. General Maintence only.<br /><br />I then bought a Chevy Colorado. Man they suckered me with the Pricing and the great milage.<br /><br />I will never buy another Chevy product. There were to many small items that were not working or done incorrectly to make me ever want another one.<br /><br />Tires were at 20 lbs due to sitting on the lot for a year. <br />No floor mats were put in it as stated on sticker had a good fight over this. <br />Tail gate would not work. Then pounded it in and could open it but lock did not work. <br />A/C made a wierd woosh noise.<br />Could not see VIN due to seal installed improperly.<br />Idle was rough.<br />Brakes were out of round from factory too.<br />Hood is so thin flies use it for a trampoline.<br />Basically at any speed over 50 it flexs a lot.