Bored try this test

NathanY

Commander
Re: Bored try this test

person_friend.gif
<br /><br />Dont know how they came up with that, generally I do not like people or being around people. I prefer to be by myself, and really dont have time for friends.

SoulWinner

Commander

But Nate, you're such a great and awesome guy! Don't deprive your fellow man of your inspiring companionship!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by SBN:<br /> I got a 45.<br />
person_lively.gif
<br /><br />That's me. :D
Oh oh, what's this mean? I got 45 too. :cool:

ZmOz

Captain

47 on Dr. Phills test.<br /><br />Apparently I've got moderate ADHD too... :eek:

lark2004

Lieutenant Junior Grade

37 on dr phil, 9 on geek,<br /><br />And I don't believe ADD, or ADHD is really a disease, <br />I believe it is a problem brought on by todays society not allowing proper punishment of kids.<br />Everytime you punish a child these days, someone dobs on you and calls it assualt (spanking), or deprivation of liberty (grounding), or neglect/torture (go to bed without dinner and think about what you've done!)<br /><br />I know that I am going to be hounded down about this, But we have child doctor where I live that has diagnosed 100% of his patients with ADHD. I know 6 of these kids and can assure you you that these kids just need a firm hand. But their parents don't even try. One of the parents tried to tell us that our eldest should see this doctor because of a bad habit that was starting form, they said "thats what Bobby was doing before we took him to the doctor", We delt with our son ourselves, He lost his computer games for 1 month, with the knowledge that if this behaviour continued, it would be doubled, until he started to behave himself. He pushed it, and lost it for 2 months, after that, there was no more problem. We had to stick to our guns though and not give in when he pleaded with us to use his game before the time was up, it was tough on all of us, but it worked. Drugs are not the answer.<br />Just my opinion, don't want to start an agument.