Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Bored try this test

I got a 45.<br />
person_lively.gif
<br /><br />That's me. :D

dolluper

Captain

Tried the geek test and got 10 it makes me almost a geek :D :D use the second link I posted it's close to bottom of page

sangerwaker

Commander

43 here from the first link.<br /><br />Got a 12 on the geek test :eek:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

42 on Dr Phil test<br /><br />8 on Geek test - "No Geek Vibes detected"<br /><br /><br />AK Chappy

ndemge

Commander

Results of your<br />Attention Deficit Disorder Quiz<br /><br /><br />You scored a total of 40

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

I tried the attention deficit quizz but got bored 1/2 way through and went on to something else :)

LadyFish

Admiral

Scored a 49. :) <br /><br />The Lively Center of Attention<br /><br />Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

SoulWinner

Commander

Hey, I got 49! I'm almost a natural leader! I know loads of folks that know me and wouldn't follow me ANYWHERE!!

SoulWinner

Commander

Whoa! I changed my answer on the dreams thing because I dream that I am flying or floated more than the average, and that pushed my score to 52! I don't know about that, the description sounds right but I don't see myself as leader. I don't want the responsibility of leading anybody. I don't even lead myself, I let Mrs SoulWinner do that!

LadyFish

Admiral

I think it has to do with if you cross your legs or not how high you score. :p