Really enjoying watching repair videos on YouTube of outboards
I follow:
dangar marine
Brandon’s Garage

Looking for more suggestions :)

Who do you follow ?

racerone

Supreme Mariner
One well meaning you tube presenter was trying to take tapered dowels out of a V-4.-----Hammered them in the wrong direction.----Then in another video he tried the same on a V-6.-----So yes some are good and others not so much.-----Careful if you are unsure if these guys really know their stuff !!

KJM

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Yep, danger marine seems pretty good and down to earth

Jon NL

Petty Officer 2nd Class
He says he lives on a island 🌴 how cool would that be .....

Wait I live on a island

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
only one that I would suggest is Frisco Boater as he got his info from here. most you-face-tube-book posts are incorrect.

racerone

Supreme Mariner
Brandon is the presenter who did not know how to remove tapered dowels on the block.-----Used a big hammer and was pounding them in the wrong direction !!!

Jon NL

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Found anew guy on the old YouTuber check him out his channel is called

Make it better

Drcoffee

Petty Officer 1st Class
Im hooked on “Miami boat ramps”

just a daily expose‘ of boats coming and going. Its good for a laugh.

Jon NL

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I just watched a few ...... I am no boating except but the things people do holy ! Let’s forget to put the pin in the hitch and drive away

RMClark

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Dangar for outboard maintenance; it's been a while since he focused on outboards. He's been consumed by the steel trawler (?) that he restored. Still interesting. He also presents very well in a concise manner.

Tiny Boat Nation for ideas on what to do with my 14' Lund. This channel is real hit or miss, and I don't go there often anymore.

Miami Boat Ramp Fails is good for killing time and getting a laugh out of it.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Really enjoying watching repair videos on YouTube of outboards
Looking for more suggestions :)
Check : That boat guy, he buys outboards wich only needs small maintenances for peanuts cost and resells them fully operational for surely a large profit margin...

Happy Boating

Jon NL

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Check : That boat guy, he buys outboards wich only needs small maintenances for peanuts cost and resells them fully operational for surely a large profit margin...

Happy Boating
Had a look at “that boat guy” and I subscribed
I still end up back at the boat ramp fails :)

Would not mind a good rebuild series if you k ow of one

Jon

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Had a look at “that boat guy” and I subscribed
I still end up back at the boat ramp fails :)
Would not mind a good rebuild series if you know of one
Jon
That guy aside his reselling profits also adds a good extra profit promoting his videos in the YouTube Channel. Regarding boating Dangar Marine is my favorite, have passed through my own self fix and restoration DIY work years before coming across his channel. Fully agree with his neat and patient work shown...

Happy Boating

jeb6294

Seaman Apprentice
I used to sit at a launch ramp on weekends for entertainment.---50 years ago, no different today.
I used to do the same thing when I lived in Jacksonville, FL. There was a park on the St. Johns River a couple miles from my apartment. I used to walk down there on weekends and laugh and laugh.

jeb6294

Seaman Apprentice
There's one on there that I've been following along with called AYO Fishing. If you can't tell by the name it's primarily a fishing channel, but he recently started a series of videos where he bought a tiny $3,000 trailerable houseboat to rebuild. It's been pretty entertaining.

Jon NL

Petty Officer 2nd Class
There's one on there that I've been following along with called AYO Fishing. If you can't tell by the name it's primarily a fishing channel, but he recently started a series of videos where he bought a tiny $3,000 trailerable houseboat to rebuild. It's been pretty entertaining.
I will check it out thanks