FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hey , I am looking for a place to store my boat its a 17.5ft bowrider , anyone know of any good place in or around toronto, also indoor vs. outdoor is it worth the difference in price ?
Can't think of any indoor places around TO. Real estate is too damned valuable to put up buildings to store boats and RVs in around here (that I know of). I did check out one DIY storage south side of QEW and Hwy 427 but it was nuts. Something close to $800 plus just to park a 17 footer. And that was four years ago or so. If you have proper protection - i.e. shrink wrap - outside should be ok. At least I hope so. I'm going that route for the first time this winter with the Scout.
I do know a guy near Oakville with some shipping containers out back he rents out for storage. Not sure if a trailer would fit inside? If that idea appeals to you PM me and I'll get you some details.