Boat Seats

411sponge

Cadet
Hello again everyone,

I am in the process of fixing up my Monarck Pro 160 and I have a question. I am trying to find some bench seats that will fit my boat. I have looked everywhere and no luck. The width of the seats that are installed are 46.5 inches. Almost all of the seats online are 48 inches in width. :confused: Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find seats that will fit my boat? I have tried to contact the boat manufacturer (who has been bought out a couple of times) and they say that they no longer carry parts for my boat. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance guys!

burninman

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Boat Seats

http://veada.com has some 46 inch pontoon type benches listed. If you get one let me know about the quality, I'm thinking about a back to back from here

Last Mohican

Chief Petty Officer

I bought Veada seats for my Ambassador (See Signature). I am very happy with the quality. The only surprise is that the foam in the seat part of the bench is a little stiffer than I expected. They look so much like you living room couch that you expect them to be just as cushy. I have not installed them yet so I can not speak as to durability over time but I expect they will hold up well. Jon Yoder at Veada was great to deal with as well.

burninman

Seaman Apprentice

I bought Veada seats for my Ambassador (See Signature). I am very happy with the quality. The only surprise is that the foam in the seat part of the bench is a little stiffer than I expected. They look so much like you living room couch that you expect them to be just as cushy. I have not installed them yet so I can not speak as to durability over time but I expect they will hold up well. Jon Yoder at Veada was great to deal with as well.

That is one unique looking boat. Is that cuddy custom?

Last Mohican

Chief Petty Officer

That is one unique looking boat. Is that cuddy custom?

Thanks. With the exception of the tan carpet the cuddy is actually all original to the boat right down to the dual voltage fridge and the fun fur on the ceiling.