No Title

Breaking Wind.

Attachments

• photo232881.jpg
    photo232881.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 0

RGrew176

Commander
The boats I have owned that I have named have been called, Overtime, My Fair Lady, Happy Together, Happy Together II, Happy Together III and my current boat I bought used with the name Gustava II. I chose to keep the name on the current boat.

RGrew176

Commander
The boats I have owned that I have named have been called, Overtime, My Fair Lady, Happy Together, Happy Together II, Happy Together III and my current boat I bought used with the name Gustava II. I chose to keep the name on the current boat.

David Young

Chief Petty Officer
I think my 1977 15 foot boat has been named 'Wild Child' from the first owner when it was new. When i bought the boat last year, i was going to change the name to something else. After reading all the things you have to do when you change the name (drink chicken blood, cut your best friends finger off and wear it around your neck for 3 years on a neckless and several more things :() of a boat, i decided to keep the name as is :)

NicoPags

Petty Officer 1st Class
I go with the pop cult names subbing Bass for whatever fits. aka

JurBASSic Park, Call of Duty Bass Ops, All about that bass, Your ass is bass, Drop the bass

feel free to add on. FYI Jurbassic park is definitely the name of my boat

Doneysitdown

Seaman Apprentice
Was going to be "Last Resort" but ended up developing a really bad rod knock. So we are going to call her "Knock Knock". I've since then replaced the motor 😀