FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I bought mine here on Iboats. Don't forget your forum discount as it adds up!
Mine's made by Carver, and out of Sunbrella fabric specific to my boat. I don't recommend the generic - one size fits most ones as you'll have fabric where you don't want it and no reinforcements where you do.
Other option is to talk to a few local marinas. Mine deal with mobile canvas shops that will come right to the marina and custom make a cover for you. Expect to pay a few more $$$ for the service.
I've had 3 Carvers now and in my opinion they are the best. I second the no-generic idea. However, look up the Carver options. They DO make custom covers for certain models. If your isn't on the list, I'd go to a local canvas shop.