boat business in egypt

gonfishn

Commander
Re: boat business in egypt

I will chose my words carefully here at least for the mods sake..<br /><br />Flyrod and and KaGee..I made an observation on this thread and replied with a comment..You in your intelligent ways have responded like you normally do. You two seem to get great pleasure in stirring things up down here..<br /><br />Out of the 18 replys you two have made seven of them..Seems funny that no one else here is laughing at your attempt to be humorus..<br /><br />As a side note here you can respond here as much as you want. You still only get 1 post per thread that counts.So repling ten times to the one thread doesn't increase your post count..<br /><br />I see alot of your posts with Gremlins but no context..But I agree it is a way to boost your posts up some. <br /><br />So do your self a favor try another tact ifn your wanting to get a rile out of me..btw Frod its "gonfishn".

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Now, now, GF. Don't go gettin yer panties all in a bunch. They was jes funnin ya!<br /><br />And you were right to say give the guy the benefit of the doubt. But the doubt is pretty much gone now I guess.<br /><br />It is kinda silly how so many on this forum have links and such in their signatures but the mods don't do anything about them. Some of them are only to websites that show projects but others are to sites that are cross-linked to other commercial sites. Any mod care to comment on this?

gonfishn

Commander

Pf..Maybe in your neck of the woods the guys wear panties but most of us ridgerunners wear pants,boxers or other attire but not panties.<br /><br />If I ever start growing nubbins on my back I will be sure to let you know..Then you can tell me to keep my panties on..<br /><br />Your probably right on this one since he didn't come back on...I am glad you see the the same links I do here..Seems like the mods like to play favorites on who gets to do what when it comes to advertising to there sites..<br /><br />PF..The above response was mean't to be in a humorus way and hope you don't take it the wrong way.<br />At least with you when you respond its more than just acouple of gremlins and C n P of anothers quote..Btw Flathead is from Pa. so I know you got to be ok..

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Pf..Maybe in your neck of the woods the guys wear panties but most of us ridgerunners wear pants,boxers or other attire but not panties.<br /><br />If I ever start growing nubbins on my back I will be sure to let you know..Then you can tell me to keep my panties on..<br /><br />Your probably right on this one since he didn't come back on...I am glad you see the the same links I do here..Seems like the mods like to play favorites on who gets to do what when it comes to advertising to there sites..<br /><br />PF..The above response was mean't to be in a humorus way and hope you don't take it the wrong way.<br />At least with you when you respond its more than just acouple of gremlins and C n P of anothers quote..Btw Flathead is from Pa. so I know you got to be ok..
You mean like this? :p :p And ol yea, he also has things wrapped around his neck at times. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Oh BTW Prof. Don't bust into gonfishn's room at about 4am with one bubbakat a hollerin, "Raise your hands punk". No not panties for sure. :D :eek:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Last time I looked i didn't see a member from Egypt here..<br /><br />
As I recall, one of our astute members says he's from "B..F...Egypt".<br /><br /> :D
That would be me Keith. Now I will get poofed over it. Its kinda like F________screenname. Its implied. <br /><br />Looks like ya'll are having fun with this one. I think I'll just sit back and watch.

moderator1

Lieutenant Commander

It is kinda silly how so many on this forum have links and such in their signatures but the mods don't do anything about them. Some of them are only to websites that show projects but others are to sites that are cross-linked to other commercial sites. Any mod care to comment on this?<br />
We try. You can always use the moderator alert.