boat business in egypt

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: boat business in egypt

Ahalan ya Chabibi.<br />I dived the waters near this Muzeina bedouin village in Sinai numerous times.Including the blue hole.<br />It sure is beautiful.The only place more beautiful is Ras Mohammed which is just a hundred miles farther south<br />This chatroom,however is not a place to advertize your business ventures.<br />You can go to the boating activities and destinations chatroom and explain our members about the beauty of Sinai without advertizing.That would be highly appreciated.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Welcome to iboats, Rashar. But Rolmops is right. But it's also against the site's rules to advertise, without doing so through iboats. Unfortunately, nothing in life is free, but this can be done easily. On the top/left margin of this page, click on "classifieds". But I have no doubt, iboats' admin wil let this post stay for a little while.<br />It looks like a neat place to dive!<br />I wish you a happy and prosperous New Year.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, rules are rules, I see a poof coming on.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) What ??? Send him cash!!!! OK!!! how much and would you like that in "Greenback!!!! :p :p <br /><br />Come on Moderator!!! I was spoofed for a lot less then this!!! :D :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by flyrod:<br />Come on Moderator!!! I was spoofed for a lot less then this!!! :D :D
That's poofed to you, Mr. flyrod :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) OK!! OK!! I get the point!!!! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Usually "gaugeguy" corrects me!!!!! :p :p <br /><br />By the way SBN!! How do ya do the quote stuff?????? ;) :cool:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by flyrod:<br /> :) OK!! OK!! I get the point!!!! :rolleyes: <br /><br />Usually "gaugeguy" corrects me!!!!! :p :p <br /><br />By the way SBN!! How do ya do the quote stuff?????? ;) :cool:
See the little icon up there^^^ to the right of the edit post thingy?<br />Just click that in anyone's post you want to quote. Then just delete what you don't want in it and then get below it and type in what you want to say. :D

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

First poof in 2005 and I have to say.....it felt good.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Mod4:<br /> First poof in 2005 and I have to say.....it felt good.
UH OH, that don't sound good to me. :p <br />Gona be a long 2005 me thinks. :D

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant

Dang SBN, my sentiments exactly but ya beat me to it. :) Oh well, Happy New Year to all! Now it's off to speed typing class. :)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) what time does it start?!!! I might make it there on time!!!!! :p :p

Fly Rod

Commander

Originally posted by Mod4:<br /> First poof in 2005 and I have to say.....it felt good.
Probably felt as good or better then a cold beer on a hot day!!! ;) :cool:

gonfishn

Commander

Lets Give the guy the benefit of the doubt in that he did not know or was testing the waters..He now knows the do's and don'ts here..<br /><br />Personally it would be interesting to have a new iboat member from there..Last time I looked i didn't see a member from Egypt here..<br /><br />How about lets welcome him aboard and see what developes..A little disapointed in a few folks here..How quick you are to judge by 1 post..<br /><br />How many other (CURRENT) members here that have (TRIED)to advertise their personal sites me included..JB came on and said this is a no no and that was it...<br /><br />If you want me to give a few names here a of few of you, that were or was trying to sneak in the back door let me know..I will share a few with you...<br />The mods know who I am referring to..Heck the mods missed quite a few here..One memmber got a year free of advertisement here until I brought to there attention..And it still took them almost another month before they did anything about it..<br /><br />Anybody here perfect..The guy made a mistake so be it..<br /><br />Pound on me if want but this is my $.02 worth..

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> Last time I looked i didn't see a member from Egypt here..<br /><br />
As I recall, one of our astute members says he's from "B..F...Egypt".<br /><br /> :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) gonefishn!!!It's been 10 hrs. since his 1st post!!! What do you think???!!!! :rolleyes: <br /><br /> "POOF!!!! POOF!!!! :D :D <br />Got it right this time "SBN"!!!! ;) :cool:

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

I heard that was an actual town in Egypt (B..f..t,Egypt).<br />Izit?

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Gonefishn!!<br /><br />it's been 10 hrs. and we have not heard from him!!! :rolleyes: <br /><br /> POOF!!! POOF!!!! :D <br /><br />Got it right this time SBN!!!! ;) :cool: