FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a Blue Sea Systems 5026 ST Blade Fuse Block 12 Circuit w/ Negative Bus and just want to know if anyone has one and if I did the right thing buying this item???? I am redoing all the wires so here are some pics of what I am doing...
I use one of their 14 circuit units, and its worked very well so far. I only needed 8 but its nice to plenty of spares. you never know when your going to add some thing.