FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I'm starting to see a few black and mustard looking spots on the vinyl seats on our toon. What is the best thing to use to remove these and how do you keep from getting them? Do you guys have any secrets you would like to share on this matter?
Mmmm. Don't know about black and mustard looking spots, but it is probably mildew. Try something like Awesome, Simple Green, or Greased Lightning. You may also try diluted clorox but imediately wipe with clean water.
Thanks, I think its mildew. I tried fantastic on a small area but no good plus I read where they don't recommend that product to be used on it. I'll give the stuff you recommend a try.
Thanks again