Bikini weather here in CA.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Well, its bikini weather here in California. Finally! Gonna be 90+ for the next week. Yiippee! To the lake! Watch out little and biggy fishies.<br />Bassy :D

Fly Rod

Commander
Re: Bikini weather here in CA.

:) WeLLLLLLLL!!!!!! Where's the bikini photo??? :) <br /><br /> Don't be Bassssssssssful!!!!! :D <br /><br />Your the one that said it is Bikini weather!!! ;) :cool:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I don't know. Is it appropriate ? ;) Remember, Family forum?<br />Hee hee.<br />Bassy( Not bashful)

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

NO NO....Video....gotta have VIDEO!!!! :)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) I thought that the FAA said that it was OK after 9:00pm!!!!<br /><br />If not iboats will just have to sell a few more motors and parts to pay the fine!!!! ;) :cool:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Fly Rod, why? You planin on flyin over Central CA, Flyrod. Can't see anything after dark. :p <br /><br />Sure you didn't mean FCC?

Homerr

Commander

I hit the local lake today....<br /><br />The water was a brisk 50 degrees. A bit too cold for me to dive into thanks....<br /><br />There were other people taking the plunge though... And NO bikinis! Darn it!<br /><br />H.

bluewater19

Chief Petty Officer

Took the wife and kids up to the lake and it was packed! Ski boats and bass boats all over the place. 90 degrees. Plenty of bikini clad females :eek: <br />I jumped in to ski and jumped right back out. The water was cold. But good times.

tylerin

Commander

I'll be up at Bass lake (Bassy's stomping grounds) as soon as the kids get out of school. I'll have my video cam with me :D Its yellow poka dotted right Bassy ;)

ZmOz

Captain

90's when I start calling it hot. :) Around here though, 50 is T-shirt weather. It was 80 here today, supposed to be in the 80's for the next few days. I LOVE this weather! God I wish my boat was running... :rolleyes:

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Not Bass Lake. Pine Flat Lake. I'll be smiling. Yes, yellow and no polka dots. <br />Bassy :D

11 footer

Lieutenant

I got out on the water up in Maine this weekend. . . . .can you say burrrrrrrr. It was up to about 60 on land put the sea breeze was much colder. Had to dress for it and try to stay behind the console, its the wind that's makes it real cold.<br /><br />I'm not sure I feel right asking for a bikini pic from our friend Bassy. She's a 8th grade teacher,,, and it wasn't long ago that I could have been her student :rolleyes: Then again, maybe not. I did have a 23y/o 7th grade science teacher who I thought was VERY hot :D She knew it too :cool: LOL

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Bassy.....I just noticed your bit of "Unknown" wisdom a the bottom of your post. I like it. Just the way I'd like to go out.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Me too OBJ. Still don't know the author,but cool quote I think.<br />Teachers wear bikinis these days. Not the bun and long skirt my parents knew when they were in school. :D Cool!!<br />Bassy

LubeDude

Admiral

Awsome day here on the Oregon coast today also. 85+ and light wind. Sure wouldnt trade my lakes for yours though. I spent the afternoon trying out and adjusting my Smart Tabs, on two different lakes. There was one boat trailer at one lake, and two at the other one. Man I hate it when its crowded like that.

Merc805

Petty Officer 1st Class

By Bassy<br />
I don't know. Is it appropriate ? Remember, Family forum?<br />Hee hee.
Don't wanna be scarin' them chilluns... :D :D

FLATHEAD

Captain

I think she is full of it!!! Only a picture will let the truth be known :D

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Boomyal!!!<br />I just get them there meanings of them letters all mixed up, FAA FCC NBC ABC BCN etc:!!! ;) :cool:

sloopy

Commander

Federal Aviation Administration (sp)<br />Federal Communication Commission (sp)<br />National Broadcasting company<br />Americas " "<br />British " "<br /><br />I dont know if I got them right...

tylerin

Commander

Not Bass Lake. Pine Flat Lake. I'll be smiling. Yes, yellow and no polka dots. <br />Bassy <br />
Sorry Bassy thought you said you were a Bass Lake gal. Pine flat and Bass lake (we go to one or the other once a year) are close to each other. Got the color of the bikini right :D