Big Judge got DUI!

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Big Judge got DUI!

Exactly KaGee! Special privileges "Pooey" A judge is to be practically perfect in the publics eye. They are to set good examples to the public.<br /><br />After 22 years of sobriety, what made her start again? I feel that she reached the point of "You can't touch me attitude"<br /><br />I'm curious to know how many people she has had thrown into the pokey for DUI?

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: Big Judge got DUI!

Originally posted by KaGee:<br /> T.....<br /><br />The prosecutor is under fire here because he is not charging her with a couple of things that he would have charged you or I under the same circumstances.<br /><br />She took off on the officers... you think you or I wouldn't have ended up hogtied in handcuffs after that??
Yeah, good point. Especially leaving without a Trooper's authorization.<br /><br />I can only hope that the judge doesn't cut her anymore slack, cause she already got slack.<br />One more thing though, did you hear the officer & the Trooper discussing that they did NOT smell alcohol on her breath, when they were at the gas station? That is a very bad thing, and in court a defense atty would eat them alive for that!<br /><br />
After 22 years of sobriety, what made her start again?
I thought that too, Mayfloat. And in the early PM or in the AM at that!? Maybe it was that darn dog yapping?!!! :D