Big Day

lamphega

Petty Officer 2nd Class
After six months of struggle between NY and Alabama I now have a registered nineteen. I purchased this a year ago, been close to splash down this week but was being held up in red tape. Had to send outdrive out for leaking upper seal but will pick up tomorrow and am looking at getting wet in 2 days. Almost everything else is done. New carpet, fuse box, Gimbel bearing, curtain top thing, radio, antenna....the list is long. I only have one issue left, lost screw on trim pump while refilling. (Whoever designed the position the pump is in needs a good beating. Finally found a very old and small oil can with a tiny spout that worked.) Maybe, just maybe I can be in by the 4th of July. Not counting on anything for sure...been 1 step forward 2 back too long :) I still love my Nineteen though.

ziggy

Admiral
Re: Big Day

After six months of struggle between NY and Alabama I now have a registered nineteen.
congrats and way to go. big bummer it took ya that much effort to get it straightened out.

sounds like ya've done a bunch of stuff to your boat. hope ya post up some pics for us to oggle over..
hope your splash goes well.....