Best Place for Sierra Fuel Filter?

Jim Marshall

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
172
I bought a Sierra water separating spin-on filter in addition to my bowl filter at the fuel pump. I can put it right next to the pump but it puts it in the bilge. I can also put it about 3 feet away out of the bilge. Which would be best?

Also, I figured I would put an in-line shutoff just before the filter.

Thanks as always.

Jim
 

IES99

Petty Officer 1st Class
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
271
Re: Best Place for Sierra Fuel Filter?

Mine is mounted on the transom on the starboard side.
 

Jim Marshall

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
172
Re: Best Place for Sierra Fuel Filter?

IES99

How does it work for you? How often do you change it?

Jim
 
Top