FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
wha could have caused this? Repower with a jack plate so I guessing the tension of cables to the hull it too much? Can I run it one cable for the weekend? Can I ratchet strap it straight and put a brace on it?
You guys were right! jackplate was the problem. I got the tube straightened out and shaved the interfering corner of the plate to make it clear the tube. Can tilt up almost all the way now and it turns a million times easier and smoother. Thanks for the help again lovin this board!