Benjamin Rowell

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Benjamin Rowell

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> another highjacked thread!!! :)
where are the federal thread marshalls when you need 'em?

ndemge

Commander

rocks.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Hey some of them people look familiar to me.<br /><br />That blonde lady on the right. ;) <br /><br />The one standing behind jumping Jack there.<br /><br />But what is up with the one with the red hair back there?<br /><br />There's BubbaKat on the left behind the guy with no shirt on thinking, "Now which one or how many of these idiots have drugs on them"<br />Notice, he is looking at red head.

gonfishn

Commander

Can I join even though have only been poofed once, here kitty kitty..not..twice counting the out house song..<br /><br />Spinner your sig should say keep it going and going..Oh Carpy you are deff in the top five on the poofs..<br /><br />If we weren't here at the bottom the mods would be out of a job..Is that blonde who i think it is spinner..attitude sounds familiar..

Link

Rear Admiral

ROFLOL Man u guys will hijack anything :cool:

andrewrowell

Recruit

hey guys come on all i want to do is get his email address so i can talk to him because everytime i call his house noone is home

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by rowell:<br /> hey guys come on all i want to do is get his email address so i can talk to him because everytime i call his house noone is home
You think maybe he is trying to tell you something? Huh, Huh. :D :D :D <br /><br />Sorry, good luck getting in touch with him.<br /><br />Hey, when you talk to him, ask him how Mary Ann is.<br />Thanks. ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

hi rowell,<br />actually all this silly banter is more likely to<br />get his attention, so it really helps your cause.<br />I suggest you call iboats and try the direct route.<br />good luck Gilligan ;) <br />M.Y.