Bayliner 185 Bimini

Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has a Bimini on a boat like mine.
I have a 06 Bayliner 185.
I have decided to order one in the next couple of days and I am leaning toward an 8' over the 6'???
Good or bad idea?

Also where did you mount the brackets. Immidiately behind the windshield glass on the ledge or beside the windshield.

What did you do about your cover?

Only been boating for a couple years so I'm still in need of some help.(and probably will be for years and years haha)

Bayliner Customer Service

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Bayliner 185 Bimini

Bayliner offers a bimini top option for your boat and the parts can be priced and purchased through an authorized dealer. To locate a dealer please use the dealer locator at www.bayliner.com. Attached is an example of what our bimini tops look like.

Bayliner customer Service
boathelp@usmboats.com

Attachments

• bimini1.jpg
    bimini1.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 0

tawood

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've got a 195 with a 6' factory bimini...I wouldn't go any larger, and I would get the factory bimini. It mounts in 3 places on each side: well behind the windshield, on the windshield, and in front of the windshield. I've got a factory cover made for a bimini too.

JZammetti

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've got a 2005 185 with the factory top and cover, since I purchased my boat used I don't know what it cost the previous owner, however, I will tell you it is worth every penny.