battery problem

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral
Yesterday I was forced to take my boat out for 3 hour long ride after letting it sit on the slip for 2 weeks or so just to keep the battery charged up. Dont you just hate that. :D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
Re: battery problem

:eek:Same thing happened to me too...only it took both Saturday and Sunday to get the correct "fluid level" in me....er...mine:eek:

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

You know I didnt even to look at fluid levels. I will have to go tomarrow to just in case.

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

It was pure torture today. 90 degrees and after a hour or two of searching found a nice shade spot with a cool breeze coming down a ravine. Dogs were burnt on the grill for lunch. Even found a nice sand bar in the shade. O and now I remember why I was out there in the first place a fluid check.

:D

lake ,,,,,,,,,,,4 feet low
cooler,,,,,,,,full
2 stroke oil,,,, good for at least 8 more tank fulls
fuel tanks,,,,,, full enough

airdvr1227

Lieutenant Commander

... I was out there in the first place a fluid check.

Ahem...I thought it was a battery charging thing. You're gonna have to get your stories straight or you're gonna get busted for sure.

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Excuse me for a few minutes...I'm going to the battery fluid store for more fluids:eek::facepalm:

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Well I was just sitting here and reading and stuff and a friend called up and asked about getting in some night fishing tomorrow night, and mmm yes I think that would be a great time to test the lights n stuff being as the charging system is working fine and the fluids are topped off and stuff and I believe the wife wants to go out Friday or Saturday. Its a ruff job some days.

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

All that information in just two sentences...I'm impressed;) Maybe Deb should drive the toon tomorrow so you can keep your fluid level just right:D

MH Hawker

Vice Admiral

Well got the first night fishing trip in last night and ever thing went fine all the lights worked and with all of the pre trip inspectons , the cooler did run low though, I guess I will be forced to make several more trips out just to try and keep it filled.

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Well got the first night fishing trip in last night and ever thing went fine all the lights worked and with all of the pre trip inspectons , the cooler did run low though, I guess I will be forced to make several more trips out just to try and keep it filled.

Well, somebody has to...might as well be you:rolleyes:

a1nowell

Chief Petty Officer

Sometimes I just need to wash the bottom of my toons!

Larry

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Excuse me for a few minutes...I'm going to the battery fluid store for more fluids:eek::facepalm:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Battery fluid.jpg
    Battery fluid.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 0

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

...Well?...

Jlawsen

Master Chief Petty Officer

Do any of you guy's break in your fishing rods. My sig O thinks I'm not being 100% truthfull when I tell her I have to break them in fully before the warranty runs out.