Baseball Fan Loyalty....

LadyFish

Admiral
Four baseball fans, each from a major league city, are climbing a mountain.<br /><br />On the way to the top, each is arguing about how loyal they are to their team and what they would do for their team.<br /><br />As the climb progresses, the odds increase. Upon reaching the top, the Mets fan shouts, "This is for the Mets," and hurls himself off the top.<br /><br />Next the Brave fan yells, "I love Atlanta, this is for the Braves," and hurls himself off the mountain.<br /><br />Suddenly the Red Sox fan yells "This is for everyone," and pushes the Yankees fan off.<br /><br /> :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Baseball Fan Loyalty....

All is good in the world :D <br /><br />Is KKC gonna become an Astros fan :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

That Red Sox fan would slip and fall and break his neck on the way up that mountain and wouldn't be there to throw the Yankees off! <br /><br />They always do!<br /><br />I WILL ALWAYS BE A YANKEE FAN !<br /><br />FORE EVER !<br /><br />That will never change!<br /><br />And, I would more than likely to favor the Texas Rangers over the Astros anyway!<br /><br />American League!<br /><br />And the Rangers never, ever wore, what I considered, the most horrible uniform in baseball history back, in the '80's!! That Astros uniform must have been embarassing to wear!!<br /><br />Never!

one more cast

Captain

(EDIT: LF you are a)TRADER! now I'm glad you moved from NY to Texas. :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

KKC, I'm with ya on the Yanks. <br />LF, I thought I taught ya better.

one more cast

Captain

Mr. Ladyfish, if you ever decide to come back to NY leave YOU KNOW WHO in Texas. she sounds like a trouble maker. ;)

KennyKenCan

Commander

OMC,<br /><br />Trader?<br /><br />Why would you consider me a trader?<br /><br />My loyalties will always lie with the NY Yankees, always!

one more cast

Captain

not you Kenny. Ladyfish is the trader, after she moved from NY the sun must have gotten to her.<br /> (I will go up and edit my reply)

LadyFish

Admiral

I believe OMC is referring to me KKC. :D <br /><br />Truth is I am both an Astros fan and a Yankee fan. :p

KennyKenCan

Commander

How is that possible LadyFish? :( <br /><br />You must have priorities! :mad: <br /><br />Just exactly do your loyalties lie? :confused: <br /><br />Astros! Huh? :confused: <br /><br />When was the last time the Astros where in the World Series? :D

one more cast

Captain

Hey, Its been warm here in NY for 2 days in a row....maybe this is summer.

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

W L Pct GB <br />Yankees 71 40 .640 - <br />Red Sox 60 50 .545 10 ½ <br />nuff said :p

aspeck

Staff member

Not a Red Sox fan, but might have to be if they take care of the Yanks fans like that! :D :D :p <br /><br />Go anyone BUT the Yanks!

gaugeguy

Captain

Still a die hard Sox fan, and hope we see the yanks in the ALCS, but after the Nomar trade I am considering becoming a Cubbie fan as well :(

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

trading nomar is like tradin the babe... like jeter,<br />you build a team around a guy like that.

KennyKenCan

Commander

Now, wouldn't that be interesting gaugeguy...<br /><br />YANKEES vs. CUBS in World Series!<br /><br />That would be great!<br /><br />Not since the Babe did that famous point to left field, all the way back in 1923!! Or did he? hummm?<br /><br />What a fantastic series that would be!<br /><br />ALCS? <br /><br />I doubt that!

gaugeguy

Captain

Well KKC, if we can beat out your beloved Rangers in the wild card, Sox vs yanks is a distinct possibility :D <br /><br />And if the Cubs and yanks make it to the fall classic, I have to root for the Cubbies.<br /><br />I totally agree MY. We got rid of a career .324 hitter that is one of the best defensive ss's in the game for a couple .230 hitters :confused: The last time a trade upset me this much is when we sent Freddy Lynn to the Angels :mad:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

and angels and??? if sox keep losin GG...<br />there are very few real, natural players that we<br />see each generation, nomar was one 4 sure.<br />"those who don't learn from history are destined<br />to repeat it." <br />I would almost root for cubbies in a series ;) <br />not really, but more than sox at least...