Bad luck gets worse

Spidybot

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Bad luck gets worse

SS. Reading about your situation really sets the perspective of problems.<br /><br />Who are we to complain over such details as everyday issues with job, family hobbies etc.?<br /><br />Your problems are about the worst one can have and I sincerely hope, that you and your wife can and will benefit from all the kind advice and comfort given here.<br /><br />Best wishes for her - and you - from over here.

ezbtr

Commander

Originally posted by SS MAYFLOAT:<br />Thanks for the support. My wife is the only thing that is on my mind. With all my thoughts focused on her, Carl is doing his best to get my mind off of her. Its not happening! His pot of bad attitude has been put on the back burner where he can simmer for awhile.<br /><br />The counseler has brought out in the open that Carls anger is from him not spending quality time with me. He blames a lot on me for not spending the time together. Yeah right! For the last 4 years of having a dock at the lake, half the weekends spent there were surpose to be just him and me. Somehow he always would take off in search of friends and get involved with the parks activities. And now he blames me for not spending time with him?<br /><br />His best jerk in his chain will be when he goes to court this next time. He has failed to complete his community service, send in his court ordered school lessons, not taking his prescribed meds, and admission of smoking pot recently to me. Of course he blames his lack of completeing his court ordered things on me. I told him he is the one the court ordered to do these things, not me.<br /><br />Well, I got to go, going to take my wife out today for a drive and dinner. Got to make this a day to remember for her and I. You never know the out come of any surgery until all the healing is over. The odds are good for her out come, but as long as there are odds, that means there is a bad chance of something going wrong. Its not 100% risk free.<br /><br />I pray that things will get better for us soon.<br /><br />Thanks again....your words of kindness are appreaciated. :D
Hey buddy pls feel free to email me re: these things going on, I am in counseling NOW to deal EXACTLY what youre dealin with, surprise, I got some good hints! heinzforster2002@yahoo.com or HKFCOPART AOL IM

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry i'm late in responding.<br /><br />My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family SS.<br /><br />Keep the faith there buddy, things will get better.<br /><br />Remember you always got your "extended family" here at iboats to lean on if you need us.<br /><br />Take care and keep us updated.