Azure resources.

doyall

Petty Officer 1st Class
I recently introduced myself in the parent forum of Azure's current manufacturer (not sure about posting rules so I will not name it publicly but google around or PM/email me and I will share) and got these responses:

Re: Prior incarnation Azure owner ...

Postby DogDaze ? Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:52 am
Hi Doyall,

Have you seen this post under the Azure Boats Forum:

Facebook Page

Postby KCS Customer Service ? Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 pm
Hey there - we have gotten the information from the previous company that owned the Azure product line and have the Azure Facebook page up and running. Please come visit us at Azure Sport Boats

Please feel free to touch base with KCS Customer Service right here on this forum if you have any other specific questions or need to contact them.
Based on the info provided above, it sounds as if they have what you are looking for.. ;)
Joe & Sheryl
Dog Daze II - 1998 Cruisers 3575
Home Port: Cedar Point, Ohio
-- The Rockin' Roller Coast

DogDaze
Executive Officer

Postby KCS Customer Service ? Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:06 am
Hey Doyall - as of right now we have not changed a whole lot on the product as it is a pretty nice design. We have upgraded the gelcoat to Image Gel which is what we use on the Cruisers product that gets the color planks. (it is a pretty good as far as fading and color quality) But we'll do our best to help you out...

KCS Customer Service
Passenger

Postby JeffCooper ? Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:48 am
If I might just chime in... we set up an Azure topic here, and in a lot of ways boats are boats and many of us of owned other brands, so if you have questions or concerns, post 'em up! Nothing will attract more Azure owners than seeing some smiling faces in a spot where the factory is helping out and supporting users. Oh, and i love pictures, so I'd love to see some Azure posted... SO my personal welcome to the forum/blog. We'll look forward to getting to know you!!

BabyBro

Cadet
Re: Azure resources.

Thought I'd share some third party vendors with everyone that it would benefit.

CORSA Performance Exhausts
thru Hull side half moon Exhaust
Part number # 11575

140 Blaze Industrial Parkway
Berea, Ohio 44017
P: 440.891.0999
F: 440.891.1868
Toll Free: 800.486.0999
sales@corsaperformance.com

SPORT ARCH With TOW POINT
SEI Manufacturing, Inc.,
P.O Box 242