Automotive Brain-teaser

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Automotive Brain-teaser

dang.....a woman that has a boat, fishes, works on cars, can cut wood, move furniture......what the heck are you doing messing around here with us :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> dang.....a woman that has a boat, fishes, works on cars, can cut wood, move furniture......what the heck are you doing messing around here with us :D
Ya, Barb fits right in with the old add in the paper.<br /><br />Wanted:<br /><br />A good woman able to clean, cook, dig worms and clean fish, must have boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor! :D <br /><br />Hey, I just looked to see where you were from, we are almost neighbors. Ive always wanted to fish the Trinity Lake.

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

and she's posted pictures of her boat.....so.....does that mean she's taken :D

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /><br /><br />Barbara in your case, I'm guessing maybe you walked down the hill? ;) [/QB]
Ya,, But that is to easy.. No I have to do things the hard way.. It builds charactor later..

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by KeltonKrew:<br /> dang.....a woman that has a boat, fishes, works on cars, can cut wood, move furniture......what the heck are you doing messing around here with us :D
Older men turn me on baby..<br /><br />Just kiding.. LEGS<br /><br />I have a couple of guy friends, but I got to say this is whole lot more fun. Plus I don't have to do all the driving.. JUST friends.. not the other, but I have had offers..<br /><br />I even turned down fishing this morning, he thinks am having siber s.e.x. He won't believe me that I am writing on the iboat forum.<br /><br />This forum is safer than his boat driving and that is no bull...At least when he is not drinking.<br />Still no boy,boy friend yet...

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />
Ya, Barb fits right in with the old add in the paper.<br /><br />Wanted:<br /><br />A good woman able to clean, cook, dig worms and clean fish, must have boat and motor. Please send picture of boat and motor! :D <br /><br />Hey, I just looked to see where you were from, we are almost neighbors. Ive always wanted to fish the Trinity Lake.
Hay how far up are you in Oregon? Do like to REPO things? Are you big? I have a job for you?<br /><br />Just kinding around..<br /><br />I only fished the cold trinity lake once.. I mostly fish Trinity River.. I have to do a quick run in Oregon and hoping to get to the river on Sat. I would love to catch a nice steelhead..<br />Give me your e-mail address and a picture of your boat....<br />This fun...

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Older men turn me on baby..<br /><br />Just kiding.. LEGS<br />
well, then you are at the right spot :D <br /><br />although I'm not one of them older men...I'm one of the youngster's around here :D (at least I keep telling myself that)<br /><br />ps....did I win your contest :D

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Voting is on Friday LEGGS.. I will put a post out that you guys can vote on.. The winner is not my decission, its up to you guys.. Young in this world doesn't count unless you still live at home..

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Barbara Dee:<br />
Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Hay how far up are you in Oregon? Do like to REPO things? Are you big? I have a job for you?<br /><br />
Well, Im big, too big actually, 245, 6 1" but Im not mean looking enough, I dont even know how to look mean. :eek: Not much of a car theif.<br /><br />Im a little over 100 miles from the Cal boarder.<br /><br />My avitar "IS" a pic of my boat.<br /><br />And, no, Im not giving a single woman my Email address. Not my home one anyway.<br /><br />Also, Im very taken! ;)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Re-read the question, and i have to go with brakes too.<br />Or alternator failed in his car, and it has an automatic transission.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />
Originally posted by Barbara Dee:<br />
Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> Hay how far up are you in Oregon? Do like to REPO things? Are you big? I have a job for you?<br /><br />
Well, Im big, too big actually, 245, 6 1" but Im not mean looking enough, I dont even know how to look mean. :eek: Not much of a car theif.<br /><br />Im a little over 100 miles from the Cal boarder.<br /><br />My avitar "IS" a pic of my boat.<br /><br />And, no, Im not giving a single woman my Email address. Not my home one anyway.<br /><br />Also, Im very taken! ;)
There is no theiving if you have the right paper work.. Anyway I was joking with you.. If your 100 miles you are either at hwy58/97 or I-5 by Canyonville, if your by water you maybe by Klamathfalls area..

KRS

Banned

Car won't go into drive, only reverse, so he towed you a few blocks while driving his car backwards.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Barbara Dee:<br /> If your 100 miles you are either at hwy58/97 or I-5 by Canyonville, if your by water you maybe by Klamathfalls area..
Im on 101 up by Coos Bay. Guess its a bit farther than 100 Miles, maybe 150. from the boarder on the coast, like Cresent City.

bosavy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

he had brakes no front bumber or a way to hook up the rope