Attack Of The Killer Tree

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Attack Of The Killer Tree

No BubbaKat cause you would have been in the middle and our troubles would have doubled :eek: <br /><br />As for the lost lure lets just say I have never seen a lure that was lost before it even hit the liquid or anything solid.. :( I am waiting for Spinner to email me and ask me not to make reservations at Watts until he gets a show of hands on who is coming..<br /><br />All in all folks when we plan these get togethers and your close enough you really need to try and make it..because this to me is what iboats is all about,meeting new friends and sharing some laughs. Even it may be at anothers expense..

bubbakat

Captain

OH yes by all means attend one of the get togethers. :rolleyes: Ole gonfishn will keep you entertained.<br />If you ride in his boat be sure to bring a mop to wash the mud off the lower unit to. :D :D <br />We won't mention the gas deal jeff :rolleyes:

gonfishn

Commander

Now you know its all hush hush with me Bubba..Btw how many gallon milk jugs did your wife have to to tote down to fill your boat up... :D