at lake motor want run HELP

Becauseican

Seaman
Re: at lake motor want run HELP

yes it does but i tried and it wont budge..i even tried turning it with some channel locks and nothing..scared to get to rough with it in fear it might cave it in. when you look at the diagram of the carb it does not even show the tubes so i take it to mean the are part of the carb body and can not be removed and replaced...btw i havent took the chance to thank you for your help..i really appreciate it. we are so lucky to have some place to come and get advice. THANKS

emoney

Commander

because, it'll help a lot if you can post pics when you run across something like that. Someone on here will know immediately by looking at it what it is. I noticed you didn't answer the question about it being "VRO", (does it mix it's own oil?), because if it is, the issue might lie in the VRO system? If it never had it, then..."next", however, if it came from the factory with it, working or not, is important info.

AlTn

Commander

check your primer system as well for leaks and functioning...on marineengine.com...find the carb diagram and pay attention to #9,#19, they must be clean.it would be best if you can remove them and clean..also, you'll see the core plug that's referred to earlier...the holes underneath it need to be totally clear as well as the mixture needle passage