Article written by Ron Reagan

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Article written by Ron Reagan

I get na-da, nothing, zippo... says they moved it..<br /><br />That article by Ron jr.?

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

!&#%$@!<br /><br />We apologize for this annoying interruption.<br /> <br />The page you have requested no longer exists in this location, but it may have been moved to Esquire Premium, an article archive containing virtually every story we've published since September 1997. Click here to explore Esquire Premium.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Bummer. Sorry guys. I posted the link not 5 minutes after I read the article. I'll see if I can find it in my cache or something. And yes, it is Jr.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by mrbscott19:<br /> Bummer. Sorry guys. I posted the link not 5 minutes after I read the article. I'll see if I can find it in my cache or something. And yes, it is Jr.
Yup BTDT on posting links.. just happens is all<br />Your second one worked just fine.. <br /><br />And your point was? He is just a Demoncrate who Dances around in tights. :D <br /><br />Actually he was aware that the Demoncrate party was using him as much as he was using them.<br /><br />When your Ace in the hole playing poker is Kerry.. you have nothing to draw to!<br /><br /> :rolleyes: Snapper Shut UP :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

There is nothing that ingrate can say that I am interested in reading. He spoke at the dem convention, and that was all I needed to hear.

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by 12Footer:<br /> There is nothing that ingrate can say that I am interested in reading. He spoke at the dem convention, and that was all I needed to hear.
What makes him such in ingrate? He's got it nailed in that article.

SCO

Lieutenant

I could only get through the first 2 pages...but in those 2, it is the same old same old. A blistering and scathing attack. I think you may be mistaking anger and attack for truth. Ya'll are immersed in this and the likes of Michael Moore, and a hundred others of the left chanting the same thing so it must be true. It is like when everyone in a school decides that dennis the menace over there is a jerk when in reality he is a pretty good guy. <br /><br />Whether or not we should be in Iraq is however on my mind constantly. It's not about backing a man,Bush, its about figuroing out what we should be doing in this effort. I search for sound logic and reasoning to decide. Frankly I don't know what's the right thing to do, there is an element of uncertainty that none of us has the answer for sort of like trying to pick a winning stock portfolio. Ron Reagan is so sure, yet I know he doesnt have the answers either...he's just your basic idiot...liberal metrosexual son of a couple of actors ...product of a disfunctional family. Yeah, I'd sign him up to impart wisdom to the high school graduating class...not. <br /><br />I look to one basic test as the defining difference between those of us that think the course decision making has been sound or not, and that is whether or not we are in grave danger. I bet those financial institutions would have been hit by now if we hadn't acted aggressively....and now we all agree on that...but the left says only Afghanistan should have been attacked. If that had been the course by Bush, you'd be complaining about that, so I just have to reject the irrational, ingenuious and predictable rants by the left because they don't help me to figure this thing out. You guys have a credibility problem. Shot yourself in the foot.

oddjob

Commander

liberal kook fringe..(never even read it..no need)

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

I read most of it. Interesting. But what a jaundiced eye! Whatever he considers to be reality is nowhere near where I find it to steadily be.<br />His dad was truly a great man. IMHO, the best since Theodore Roosevelt. But Jr. has none of the class or good sense his dad had. Pity. I haven't listened to Michael in a long time, but I bet he isn't happy with his brother these days. <br /><br />GWB has endured some very hard times and led us well with a GREAT deal more integrity than he has been given credit for. (Where was the left's criticism of their darling Clinton when he genuinely disgraced the oval office?! Where is their criticism of several liberal prominent members of Congress who have serious moral and ethical problems? No, this is just sanctimonious partisanship. They have no real concern for ethics, honesty, or integrity.) It is unfortunate that some bratty liberals and their media bedfellows continue to pout, scream, and otherwise carry on in such a disgraceful manner.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Wow! That link rolled-over and died pretty fast, didn't it? I guess BS gets the axe at Esquire,huh?<br />lol<br /><br /><br />"!&#%$@!<br /><br />We apologize for this annoying interruption.<br /><br /><br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br /> <br />The page you have requested no longer exists in this location, but it may have been moved to Esquire Premium, an article archive containing virtually every story we've published since September 1997. Click here to explore Esquire Premium.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Interesting article and I enjoyed reading it. Reagan made some points, most of which are meaningless or interpretations of theories not his own. He missed every opportunity to provide prospective and flew into strange flights of fancy with little or no eye on outlying issues and factors that did not bolster his limited position. It did follow the standard democratic tactic of personal attack, and selective fact presentation. Seemed to forget the 17 times the UN was remiss in following through with it's own sanctions or the fact the UN was financially in bed with Sadam with illegal and underhanded financial arrangements. Yep, a solid group of upstanding ambassadors whose approval would add credability to any entity looking to remove a sadistic, murderous, despot who used WMD on his own people. But he did quote a tainted source that said GW wanted this war from day one. The gravity apportioned to this source is difficult to appreciate considering the baggage he carries.<br /><br />I made it through about 3-4 pages and I have to admit, I really like his writing style. Easy to follow, yet razor sharp in its direction. He seems to have a solid grasp on the situation, yet selectively chooses who and what is germaine. Such a shame, this is one of the best pieces I have read in presenting a case that GW is a crack pot. The problem is when attacking a person it is important your sources are more credible than the person you are trying to roast. <br /><br />I have yet to hear a reason to vote for JFK, but I assume this was written in an attempt to provide a reason not to vote for our current president than trying to justify voting for Kerry. Justifying that would be a real accomplishment.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

As I insinuated above, I really doubt that Ron Reagan even wrote the piece.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

But what about his Dad, as well as your party? You mean you think GB 2 ever wrote anything? He can't even talk. Aren't you & him the one's who proposed the balanced budget amendment back when Ron was incharge? By golly, I think I am right. Then what did this selected President do? Just the opposite, eh? Busted the budget to give me a tax refund I don't need, didn't ask for or want. Why don't you follow you own dogma instead of asking for help from your government? I thought the Dems spent like drunkin' sailors. Look what this Republican did. Splain that one to me Lucy. I think he's a budget busting Democrat in disguise.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Busted the budget to give me a tax refund I don't need, didn't ask for or want.
You then promptly sent the difference back to the feds then, right???<br /><br />
Splain that one to me Lucy. I think he's a budget busting Democrat in disguise.
I must say this is appears to be on point.<br /><br />
Aren't you & him the one's who proposed the balanced budget amendment back when Ron was incharge? By golly, I think I am right.
I think you are right on this one as well.<br /><br />
Selected president
You mean like JF Kennedy. Hard to imagine that R. Nixon was more considerate of the American system of government then was Algore. Mayor Daly:, "vote early and often, death should not preclude democrats from voting. And as many times as it takes to get the job done."

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by BinLurkin:<br />Then what did this selected President do?
BL, this statement, alone, epitomizes the total lack of credibility of any of your opinions here.<br /><br />GEORGE W BUSH WAS ELECTED AS PRESIDENT, HE WAS NOT APPOINTED. The voting errors in Florida were well within the acceptable percentages that have been in effect ever since the punch card ballot has been used. The Supreme Court simply stopped the dog and pony show which was a blatant attempt by the Democrats to count those errors in their favor. After the initial recount showed that GW had still won, the Dems wanted to go back and "interperet" the vote errors. Get a life BinLurkin, man has landed on the moon.<br /><br />Subsequent unofficial recounts, by various organizations continued to uphold the results. Now if you do not want to believe me, go do the research. If you still don't believe it then it is pure and simple that you do not want to.

BinLurkin

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Boomer, you have a point there. My contention is not that he was inapropiatly elected as much as it is that the system needs to be changed. Changed right over to the majority system, no matter who wins that one. That's "The way it ought to be." According to your buddy & drug addict, without compassion, Rush Limbaugh. Yes, I listen to him too. How else you gonna' be up to date if you don't listen to both sides? I'll bet you don't, do you? And you probably think your a "compassionate" republican? A phrase coined by your party. However, there is no such thing. It doesn't reconcile. It's the same as saying you are a christian republican, there is no such thing as they complete opposites.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

"I'll bet you don't, do you?" The hard-liners can't... Leftys and Rightys... They can't, Bin.. They must do as they've been told.. No ability to take an educated look at an issue without first asking what the party thinks, even if it's the opposite of what the party is supposed to stand for... Party says it, it must be so.. They enter the voting booth and mindlessly pull the big red R or D lever...<br /><br />Ladies and Germs, tell yer partys to get lost.. Vote with your gut....