Arkansas Get Together

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Re: Arkansas Get Together

...and I was fishing on Lake Ouachita when you wrote this. ;)

Now we're talkin'. I know Scoyt can be on Ouachita in a blink. Maybe we'll start getting some traction. By the way, Scoyt likes it when you make fun of him.:p

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Easy does it coastal........There are plenty of people in the Razorback state. :)

Hey scoyt....no Razorback disrespect here....sasto and I are just ribbin Incoop a bit!

In light of his earlier attempt to get something going, it just seems strange that there aren't more potential takers. A quick search of some info tells me there are more than 600,000 acres of lakes and over 90,000 miles of rivers with just over 205,000 registered vessels in AR.

sasto

Captain

Hey scoyt....no Razorback disrespect here....sasto and I are just ribbin Incoop a bit!

In light of his earlier attempt to get something going, it just seems strange that there aren't more potential takers. A quick search of some info tells me there are more than 600,000 acres of lakes and over 90,000 miles of rivers with just over 205,000 registered vessels in AR.

.......and keeping this thread alive.;)

Now that's alot of water. I've never been out that way, I would have never thought. I don't have a suitable trailerable boat, but maybe lncoop will let me on his barge. :D

lncoop

Vice Admiral

.......and keeping this thread alive.;)

Now that's alot of water. I've never been out that way, I would have never thought. I don't have a suitable trailerable boat, but maybe lncoop will let me on his barge. :D

Only if you promise to man the grill.:cool: It's true, we have an embarrassment of riches when it comes to water, and for that matter just about any outdoor recreation one might care to pursue (not a whole lot of blue water fishing though).;)

MTYPockets

Seaman Apprentice

Weather has been way to nice to be here on the computer. Count me in!

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Weather has been way to nice to be here on the computer. Count me in!

Now we're talkin! But, on second thought, with all that water and the great weather, maybe folks in AR are on the water and off their computers:D

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

Wouldn't it just be easier to grab another couple of Arkies and head to the FL get together?

nlain

Commander

Wouldn't it just be easier to grab another couple of Arkies and head to the FL get together?
Now there is a Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttt idea.

scoyt

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I just happened to spend last week in Destin, FL ! We WILL be back there this summer. As far as the get-together this summer, I am game for it! I gotta talk to my brother-in-law about getting him along too.

BTW: Yes, I do enjoy it when people make fun of me :D

Last edited:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Cool. We need to keep this thread up so intersted parties will continue to trickle in.

sasto

Captain

I just happened to spend last week in Destin, FL ! We WILL be back there this summer. As far as the get-together this summer, I am game for it! I gotta talk to my brother-in-law about getting him along too.

BTW: Yes, I do enjoy it when people make fun of me :D

Great, scoyt......Hope you can make it. :D

Cool. We need to keep this thread up so intersted parties will continue to trickle in.

LOL... We gathered together to give you a hand, lncoop. Give Richard the credit! We have made some lasting friendships with some great folks. We hope the same for you. ;)

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Man you guys are good to me! Sent Cofe a pm. He's an Arkie. Hopefully he'll check in again some day.

The Rooster

Ensign

I tried this once before and it foundered pretty quickly, but I'll try it again. Come on guys. We can't let the Floridiots......, uh, I mean Floridians:p have all the fun. We need to come together on Greers Ferry or Ouachita or somewhere reasonably accessible to the most interested boaters. Texans, Tennesseans, and Mississipians could easily make it as well with enough notice depending on what lake we chose. I don't have any specific dates in mind at the moment, but this could be epic. I know there are plenty of Arkies on here. Speak up.

Sorry I'm late to the thread "Coop", but then I just realized, you didn't extend the invitations to us Louisiana folk !!!:confused:

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Sorry I'm late to the thread "Coop", but then I just realized, you didn't extend the invitations to us Louisiana folk !!!:confused:

We'd love to have you guys from Luzianne if you promise to bring some extra special vittles! Truth is I didn't think anyone would want to drive that far. You're eight hours away I believe, but we'd be honored if you chose to make the trip.

sasto

Captain

How about California! Do I hear California? Texas anybody? Let's all hit the coop's house this summer. lncoop....your gonna need a bigger barge. :eek:

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

How about California! Do I hear California? Texas anybody? Let's all hit the coop's house this summer. lncoop....your gonna need a bigger barge. :eek:

YeeeeeeeHaaaaaaw....we be makin progress now;)

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

If it was 1000 mi, closer I might consider it'

Glenn