Arkansas Get Together

lncoop

Vice Admiral
I tried this once before and it foundered pretty quickly, but I'll try it again. Come on guys. We can't let the Floridiots......, uh, I mean Floridians:p have all the fun. We need to come together on Greers Ferry or Ouachita or somewhere reasonably accessible to the most interested boaters. Texans, Tennesseans, and Mississipians could easily make it as well with enough notice depending on what lake we chose. I don't have any specific dates in mind at the moment, but this could be epic. I know there are plenty of Arkies on here. Speak up.

coastalrichard

Lieutenant
Re: Arkansas Get Together

Come on folks...help a guy out...you don't want him to beg, do you?:cool:

sasto

Captain

Come on folks...help a guy out...you don't want him to beg, do you?:cool:

LOL......Give him enough time he will.

Who wouldn't want to hang out with lncoop? Never met the guy...but I like him anyway.:D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

LOL......Give him enough time he will.

Who wouldn't want to hang out with lncoop? Never met the guy...but I like him anyway.:D

Sasto, maybe one of us should start another post to help him get the benefit of Florida's EXPANSIVE BOATING NETWORK?:D

sasto

Captain

Sasto, maybe one of us should start another post to help him get the benefit of Florida's EXPANSIVE BOATING NETWORK?:D

Good point, Richard....So far it's only us Floridiots responding to this. Goes to show we will hang out with anybody.:cool:

OK....OK...lncoop, count us in!;)

lncoop

Vice Admiral

Good point, Richard....So far it's only us Floridiots responding to this. Goes to show we will hang out with anybody.:cool:

OK....OK...lncoop, count us in!;)

Yeah baby! One of these days I'm gonna crash the CF get together.

sasto

Captain

:facepalm: indeed. 172 views and the only responses are from my buddies in Florida? Guess we know who we can count on around here.;)

Ye Buddy! Richard and I have your back on this one. Maybe by the time we have this Arkansas Get Together I'll be retired...and free to roam. :eek:

nlain

Commander

Don't forget the Ga part of the Central Fl group. :D Maybe by the time you get that put together I will be retarded to so I can roam with sasto, :D

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

Don't forget the Ga part of the Central Fl group. :D Maybe by the time you get that put together I will be retarded to so I can roam with sasto, :D

There you go Incoop...GA is on the train. How about it Arkansas....does anyone want to have a get together?:redface:

coastalrichard

Lieutenant

:facepalm: indeed. 172 views and the only responses are from my buddies in Florida? Guess we know who we can count on around here.;)

Incoop, I think I've figured out why you can't seem to get this things going....I took a look from Google Earth and........

nlittlerock.jpg

....there's NOBODY THERE:eek:

scoyt

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Easy does it coastal........There are plenty of people in the Razorback state. :)

nlain

Commander

Easy does it coastal........There are plenty of people in the Razorback state. :)

Then help Incoop get this thing going.:D Don't take offense, if you follow the CF threads you will find we jump on each other probably worse than what we are doing here, just give us time and we will get you just as hard, all in fun.:D

Seriously, are you close enough to go, if so see what you can do, from the years I have been involved with the Fl get togethers, it takes more than one person to put it all together. Get out there and recruit some more folks.:D

tx1961whaler

Vice Admiral

I tried this once before and it foundered pretty quickly, but I'll try it again. Come on guys. We can't let the Floridiots......, uh, I mean Floridians:p have all the fun. We need to come together on Greers Ferry or Ouachita or somewhere reasonably accessible to the most interested boaters. Texans, Tennesseans, and Mississipians could easily make it as well with enough notice depending on what lake we chose. I don't have any specific dates in mind at the moment, but this could be epic. I know there are plenty of Arkies on here. Speak up.

...and I was fishing on Lake Ouachita when you wrote this. ;)