Argh... another 50+er rant.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Argh... another 50+er rant.

Double E, I think if you were standing there in a Ninja outfit with a AK holding the place up, that lady would have still walked up a gotten in front of you.<br /><br />Went to get tags for a trailer awhile back. You go in and take a number and wait for it to be called. Meanwhile there is about 30 chairs to sit in while you wait. That day was a busy one, this lady walked in dressed for a Red Carpet review. She didn't take a number, she just walked right up to the counter. Of course about 25 people that had been waiting was wondering "What da ___?" After she was standing there for about 5 minuets, she loudly says "Excuse me, I'm in a very big hurry and I need my operators license renewed, can I please get waited on?" So the supervisor goes up to her and asks her for all her stuff that she needed. The woman pulls the stuff out of her overly large handbag on the counter. The supervisor says to her, "Miss, you do have the right paperwork that we need, NOW WILL GO TAKE A NUMBER AND WAIT LIKE THE OTHERS ARE, Thank you and now please take a seat so that we can serve those that came in before you, they are in a hurry also and we are doing our best to satisfy everyone who walks through the door.<br /><br />The lady must of not been in that big of a hurry to get her license. She grabbed up her hand bag and headed out the door ranting. I think it was all the nasty looks she was getting from those that were waiting to be called on or it was because she didn't get special treatment.<br /><br />Like others said Double E, being rude does not come with age. That lady was in her 20's and was acting like a spoiled brat.

PW2

Commander

It reminds me of the parking lot scene in the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes"<br /><br />Anyone who has ever been skiing and dealt with a 20 something snow-boarder, or canoeing and dealt with a 20 something jet skier, is likely to have little or no sympathy with your complaint.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> All comments are in jest, ee. Havin a little fun with you.
Alrighty! :D <br /><br />SS: Wow on the operator license story. I would have loved to have been there to see it happen.<br /><br />Sean