Are you ready?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Are you ready?

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Watching 'survivor' last night, 8 grow and burly men couldn't light a fire to save their lives, I doubt I could (never tried without matches).<br /><br />Mellowyellow, how would you do it? <br /><br />Aldo
I don't know about MY, but I'd just get out one of my Piezo electric (self igniters) propane torches and go to town. That'd work real well to heat up all of the leftover rations, my wife stocked up on, for Y2K. ;)

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
Re: Are you ready?

Some of you may remember the truckers strike back in the 70's? That made it tough all over more so than a natural disaster.<br /><br />Yep, things are ready for anything that stops the flow of supplies to the area.<br /><br />Water and purifying filters<br />Dried goods<br />Canned goods<br />Ammo/firearm<br />Extra fishing gear<br />Medical Kits<br />Candles<br />Wine<br />vacuum packed sleeping bags, coats, and clothes<br /><br />Just hope I never have to use the stuff. It is more of a pain rotating the food stuff to keep it fresh and up to date.