Are you boating now?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: Are you boating now?

No... :( Normaly I would be, but I've got projects out the waa-zoo... One project is to paint and do some motor and tranny work on the truck that tows the boat.. <br /><br />Then there's projects around the house.. Hurricanes peeled some paint off the house, so looking at pressure cleaning and re-painting.. Shed that needs new siding, and paint.. Fence needs straightening up (hurricane stuff)... Leaking sprinkler valve, plus about 100 other things..... <br /><br />So, the boat is sitting.... :( Cripe! I'll be lucky if I get to fish in the summer... :(

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Are you boating now?

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> I'm one of the lucky ones - it's summer down here (at last - the weather took a while to realise this).<br /><br />I usually boat in the sea, but last week I travelled the distance to try out a lake for the first time (Lake Karapiro). If was very smooth - great for waterskiing and no cleaning down the boat afterwards....I'm hooked! :D <br /><br /> http://www.waipadc.govt.nz/karapiro.htm
Beautiful lake and grounds, 62_. It's nice not having to clean off the salt, isn't it?