FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hi guys I have purchased a 89 125 head to put on my 87 lower .The head looks a little different though, the guy I bought it from said it would but I'm not sure, also are the parts interchangeable as it's basically a bare block .
Thanks frank much appreciated.Would you know if the 89 head could be more reliable than a 87, or 88 .Would you happen to know what changes have been done for this year?